|Vacuum-up Economics. From QuietMike|
"Wealth was dramatically shifted from 98% of Americans to 2% of Americans. This is vacuum-up economics where the 2% owner’s of America extract the vast wealth of the nation from the other 98%, vacuum-up. Of course, the conservatives will argue passionately that it is the government vacuuming up all of America’s wealth. But this graph paints a different picture."
|From Vacuum-up Economics|
There is this extremely interesting question: Is the government vacuuming up all the population's wealth? What do you say?